Skip to main content

Oceas Mylar Emergency Blanket - Review

Personally, I am a huge preparedness enthusiast, as we all should. I believe that is the first rule to survival. We never know when catastrophe will strike. Regardless, we never want to be caught unprepared. That’s why it is important that we have a well-stocked emergency kit with us at all times. That said, the mylar emergency blanket by Oceas is one of the must haves in your kit. Besides being incredibly affordable, the blanket is extremely versatile, not only during emergencies, but in your regular life as well.

When I first discovered Oceas, I was thrilled to try out their products. I mean, who wouldn’t, right? When they say they have taken emergency blankets to the next level, believe them. Their mylar blanket comes in a beautifully designed set, which means you get multiple space blankets in a single purchase. Their products feature the right amount of sleek, modern, and fashion all wrapped up in one tiny, compact carrying bag.

Oceas Space Blanket Set

First of all, there is no such thing as too many thermal blankets. However, even if you need just one, each of Oceas’ blankets is individually packed. As such, it is convenient to grab just one or two for the road. Their space blanket comes in a set of four beautiful thermal blankets that are significantly stronger than the industry average. Each blanket is packed separately, which means you get four high quality carry pouches in a single purchase.

Oceas understands your needs and takes care of them. If you are an adventurous soul like me, you want to easily carry your emergency blanket with you at all times without feeling inconvenienced or overburdened. Their compact carry bags ensure that your blankets can easily fit into tiny spaces, which gives you the perfect excuse to always have your mylar set with you. What about the weight? Valid question… they are extremely light; they almost add no weight to your luggage. I was surprisingly pleased to find out that they weigh less than 2oz.

When it comes to quality, you can never go wrong with Oceas. Their products are top notch and exceptional compared to the industry average. Emergency blankets are designed to be waterproof, and while most producers don’t even think of making carry bags, Oceas designs waterproof polyester bags and fits a set of four into highly durable EVA case just to give you that royalty treatment. Did I mention their EVA cases are completely reusable too? #fact

Other Important Features of the Oceas Space Blankets

  • They are 20% larger than normal to give you full body coverage
  • The carry pouches have an attached clip-on carabiner for easy carriage
  • As if that’s not enough, you also get a 1-year replacement warranty

Why Choose the Mylar Emergency Blanket by Oceas

      1.  Versatility

The best thing about my emergency blankets are their versatility. They come in handy in almost every situation, whether camping, running, hiking, or even fishing. Fun fast, fish are attracted to shinning objects, so I use my emergency blanket to reel them in.

      2.  Drying Clothes

When camping people tend to dry their clothes by spreading them on logs or tree branches, but that could leave your clothes dirty or torn. I love using my Mylar blanket instead. It provides a clean surface, and since it reflects light, my clothes dry even faster.

      3.  Cold Weather Dream Gear

When backpacking in cold weather, I’ll never worry about sleeping in cold temperatures again. I know my Oceas has me covered! I always spread it out on my mattress to prevent dampness and to retain my body heat. I use it as my carpet while camping and I never have to worry about wet grass or cold seeping in from the ground.

      4.  Sunshade

Sun rays can be unforgiving, especially when hiking or exploring the great outdoors. So, besides my sunscreen I love the convenience of my Mylar emergency blanket. I use them to retain my body heat, and reflect the heat from the scorching sun outward. It creates a cool and calming effect. You will definitely enjoy it. The aluminum material reflects 97 percent of radiated heat.

      5.  Romantic Dinner

Romantic dinners are the best relief to a week full of late nights and extra hours at work. I love candles, but sometimes thinking outside the box gives just the right amount of ignition to the mood. My walls are white, so I like lighting several candles and placing them on a table next to the wall. I then place my blanket behind the candles so that the reflective side shines the light from the candle onto the wall. I do the same on the left side of the room, and wallahhh. It sets the perfect tone to a romantic diner. Try it, your date will love it!

      6.  Growing Food

If you are not a nature enthusiast, but have read this far just because you are curious…I have something for you too. Emergency blankets can be very handy in promoting indoor farming. Use it to reflect light into a room that’s not particularly bright, especially during winter. At home food growth is economical and provides you with much healthier produce.

Cons of Oceas Mylar Blanket

People say that everything has its advantages and disadvantages. When it comes to this product, however, I have to disagree. Unlike most emergency blankets, the Oceas brand, is quite sturdy and not easy to rip. In fact, the company gives its customers 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you don’t love the blanket, you can return it and get your money back without any questions.

Space blankets are the real definition of versatile. Use them to explore your limits. But remember to be careful while at it. Since I bought my set, I have never left them out of my car. I always have them on roadtrips, as they always prove useful when I least expect it.



from Oceas - Outdoor Camping Blankets - Adventure Awaits https://ift.tt/3f7yr64
https://ift.tt/3dGiNOo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet RAD Artist: Courtenay Pollock

THE BASICS   Name: Courtenay Pollock Residence: Powell River, British Columbia, Canada Occupation: Tie Dye Artist The Rumpl Artist Division (R.A.D.) is a collaborative program that showcases the work of accomplished and upcoming artists who use diverse mediums to inspire creativity in impassioned communities around the world.   LEARN MORE > How did you discover tie dye? The first tie dye I saw was this beautiful woman wearing a tie dyed robe. She was gorgeous and I thought to myself, “I could do stuff with this”. She and her friend used to model for me when I was starting out. I'd set up a stage in the boutique and would wrap them in different exotic fabrics. I’d create live costumery and would sell them as we would make them. What was your first commission? There was a woman opening a meditation room and my first commission was to tie dye the meditation room. She wanted the walls and the floors to all be in one continuous de

Adventure & Cozy Vol 2

A weekly blog by Rumpl dedicated to all things Adventure & Cozy! We include stories from around the world, epic photos, timely memes, buzzin’ playlists, and of course –– the cool things Rumpl customers share with us! This Week’s Newsletter What To Watch 🎥 What To Read 📚 Photo of the Week 📸 Where to Travel 🚁 What to Listen To 🎶 QUICK HITS 📰 Red Bull Heavy Metal was Duluth, Minnesota’s first Street Snowboarding competition since 2003 During the pandemic, a chick named Iniko became an ambassador for conservation from her redwood nest. Meet the Woman who helped set a speed record on a classic alpine ski route   LEARNING TO DROWN - THE NORTH FACE Learning to Drown follows the life and career of professional snowboarder Jess Kimura as she unapologetically shatters stereotypes with her own brand of unwavering determination and go-for-broke mentality. After the tragic death of Jess's partner at the height of her career, she spiraled in

What to bring on a camping trip?

Are you planning your first camping trip? If so, you want it to be fun and exciting. You want to explore the beauty of nature in an adventurous yet comfortable way. Well, there’s no better way to achieve that than ensuring that you remember to pack all the necessary items for your camping trip. “What items?” you may wonder. Well, this article is specifically written for you to help you pack effectively for your camping trip. In turn, ensuring you enjoy it to the fullest.                             The first step to deciding what to pack for your camping trip would be figuring out what kind of camping you want to do. Is it backpacking or car camping? This information is essential to the planning phase. You get to know the amount of packing space you are working with. As such, you can choose the most essential things depending on the amount of space. When car camping, you have a lot of packing space in the trunk of your car, which means you can pack more items including luxuries to ens